All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE #1 NEW YORK TIMES AND INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER Featuring cover art from the Netflix original series executive produced by Selena Gomez, with exclusive interviews and photos inside! Eerie, beautiful, and devastating. --Chicago Tribune A stealthy hit with staying power. . . . thriller-like pacing. --The New York Times Thirteen Reasons Why will leave you with chills long after you have finished reading. --Amber Gibson, NPR's All Things Considered You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret . . . is to press play.Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a strange package with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers several cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker--his classmate and crush--who committed suicide two weeks earlier. Hannah's voice tells him that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he'll find out why. Clay spends the night crisscrossing his town with Hannah as his guide. He becomes a firsthand witness to Hannah's pain, and as he follows Hannah's recorded words throughout his town, what he discovers changes his life forever. Need to talk? Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) anytime if you are in the United States. It's free and confidential.Find more resources at 13reasonswhy.info. Find out how you can help someone in crisis at bethe1to.com.
- Author BiographyJAY ASHER's debut novel, Thirteen Reasons Why, a #1 New York Times and international bestseller, has sold over 3 million copies in the United States alone and is now a thirteen-part series on Netflix. The Future of Us, his second novel, was co-authored with Printz Honor winner Carolyn Mackler. He is also the author of the New York Times bestselling What Light. Piper, out in Fall 2017 and co-authored with Jessica Freeburg and illustrated by Jeff Stokely, will mark Asher's graphic novel debut. His novels have been translated into thirty-seven languages. He lives with his family in California. Follow him on Twitter @jayasherguy.
- Author(s)Jay Asher
- Date of Publication07/03/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- carlofun-705 May, 2017by
i love it so much！it's a good book for young adults I think.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.