All listings for this product
About this product
- Description130 Mini Quilt Blocks: A Collection of Exquisite Patchwork Blocks Using Ready-Made Fabric Bundles contains a collection of beautiful patchwork and applique designs, including traditional favorites and brand new ideas, arranged into stylishly themed chapters. The little quilt blocks have been specially designed to work at smaller sizes---perfect for making quilted projects like little bags, cushions, and potholders that will add plenty of variety and interest to even the smallest space. Each block comes with full cutting list and assembly instructions, plus mix and match suggestions to combine with other blocks, and ideas on how you might change or embellish the block design. Inspiring projects throughout the book offer plenty of ideas to get you started.
- Author BiographySusan Briscoe is a textile designer and acclaimed author. After graduating in art and design, she designed hand knits, but it was in Japan, where she studied traditional textiles and kimono design and tailoring, that her interest in patchwork was sparked. She teaches creative textile workshops and demonstrates her work at quilt and textile shows in the UK and internationally. She is the author of several books on quilting, including 130 Mini Quilt Blocks, Japanese Quilt Inspirations, and 200 Quilting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets.
- Author(s)Susan Briscoe
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width222 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.