Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine of Siena (1347-1380) had her first vision of Christ at the age of six and dedicated her life to his service as a Dominican. She produced an extraordinary series of nearly four hundred letters on spiritual education and the public affairs of the Church and served as an advisor to Pope Gregory XI and his successor, Urban VI. Catherine is also the author of the Dialogue and a Doctor of the Church. Saint Catherine issues an invitation and challenge: change direction, move away from self and toward God and neighbour. This 15-day journey will teach you to focus on Christ and be transformed by him, sharing the kwledge and joy of his love with others. The Cross is the central axis of these fifteen days because it is the place that leads to God. This is the vision of spiritual awakening in Christ that Saint Catherine offers us.
- Author BiographyChantal van der Plancke has a doctorate in theology, and is a professor at Lumen Vitae, the international centre for pastoral studies and catechesis in Brussels. Andre Knockaert, S.J. is the former director of Lumen Vitae, and is a professor and a theological consultant for the Archdiocese of Malines-Brussels.
- Author(s)Andre Knockaert,Chantal van der Plancke
- PublisherNew City Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew City Press
- Weight136 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byVictoria Hebert,Denis Sabourin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.