All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKilner jars are perfect for a healthy and delicious salad. The dressing goes on the bottom, with heavier or harder ingredients making up the next layer(s), perhaps topped off with some fresh leafy greens. Everything stays crisp and separate until it is time to toss the salad in a bowl ready to serve and enjoy. When made ahead these 125 tempting and invative recipes last for days in the fridge for almost a week's worth of lunches and/or dinners. These 'grab and go' salads are ideal on those harried weekday mornings or busy weekends. Tanya Linton includes creative snacks and breakfasts as well as a chapter devoted to rice bowls and even desserts. Lettuce-based salads like Italian Salad (chopped salami, spicy green beans, white beans and Pecori), Green Goddess (sugar snap peas, proper peas and edamame with hoisin chicken) or Sweet and Salty Salad (rocket, figs, buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto) are great for the whole family. For something more hearty, there are also odle and grain/legume based salads like Pasta Carbonara Salad (pasta, cooked eggs, cooked pancetta, baby arugula), Chicken Soup Salad (odles, carrots, celery, chopped kale and chicken) and Layered Tabbouleh Salad (cous cous, cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, onion). For a dessert idea for an office celebration or a picnic, Pretty Pavlovas, Layered Cheater Chocolate Cheesecake and Banana Bread Parfait are favourites.
- Author BiographyTanya Linton is Director of Original Production at Home & Garden Television overseeing some of its most successful shows. She is an accomplished writer and producer who is able to work across a variety of genres. She is also the co-author of The Ice Cream Bible (ISBN 9780778801795).
- Author(s)Tanya Linton
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Note24 colour photos
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.