All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA lavish, full-color guidebook showcasing the most up-to-date invations and latest trends in efficient and successful small space design. Packed with detailed color photographs, comprehensive layout illustrations, and essential information, 150 Best Tiny Homes is the ideal solution for making the most of small living spaces-homes between 500 and 800 square feet-common to contemporary urban environments. Inside you'll find 150 homes from around the world-each a model of efficiency and an inspiration for designing and decorating a range of compact dwellings. 150 Best Tiny Homes offers a variety of tiny homes in natural environments as well. Each has been created using site-sensitive designs that have a low environmental impact and reflect the stunning natural beauty of its surroundings. This ultimate compendium brings together the diversity of current trends in tiny home design and is an invaluable source of ideas for designers, architects, and homeowners.
- Author BiographyManel Gutierrez collaborates with various publishing houses specializing in architecture and interior design. New Wood Kitchens, Waterside Homes, Wood Doors, and Small and Chic Interiors are among his latest titles, which have been translated into several languages. He is based in Barcelona.
- Author(s)Manel Gutierrez Couto
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1594 g
- Width191 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.