All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionSome crochet blocks are undeniable classics that will always have a special place in a crocheter's heart. This book brings all the best block patterns together in one gorgeous collection. Curated by crochet designer and tutor Sarah Hazell, discover this fantastic range of established designs that have earned their place as firm favourites within the crochet community. Each block is flagged by skill level, accompanied by a short description focusing on its special features and characteristics. For the more experienced crocheter, the chosen yarn palette will remind you of why you fell in love with each block in the first place or, for those new to the craft, it could be the start of a new love affair.
- Author BiographySarah Hazell started out as a committed knitter but soon discovered the joy of crochet and has been a tireless devotee since. She imparts her flawless design know-how as a design consultant for Rowan Yarn, and as a tutor in textiles.
- Author(s)Sarah Hazell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note450 colour illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.