CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWalking is Britain's favourite leisure pursuit. Here is a unique guide with an added twist - the walks, although everyone will enjoy all of them, have popular themes, such as family walks, weekend walks, nature walks, pub walks and longer walks. All are brought together in an unbeatably practical package: * A looseleaf binder that racks like a book. * Each walk on a detachable page.* Plastic sleeve to keep the page clean and dry as you walk - simply re-file in binder after. * Along with classic walks in England, Scotland and Wales there are many that are well off the beaten track.* Plus a new feature t yet seen in guides of this sort: photo-aids for route finding when the path is unclear. * National Trust land and properties highlighted.
- PublisherDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Content NoteColour photography and maps throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.