All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compelling new book, Brian O Neel tells the stories of martyrs associated with North America. Some are from other countries and died in their attempts to spread the faith on this continent. Some were born on this continent but died doing missionary work in other lands. Some were individual martyrs, and some were part of an heroic group. Some were white martyrs who, although they did t shed their blood for the faith, suffered much for the spread of their faith. The book includes: <ul>A lively presentation about each martyr (or group of martyrs)A practical application for the readerA historical context for how these martyrs helped the Church to grow in North AmericaThese martyrs changed the world by their courage and commitment, and their stories have the power to inspire us today to live our Catholic faith bravely and boldly.
- Author BiographyBrian O Neel is a frequent guest on the EWTN and Relevant Radio networks. A write and editor, Brian lives in Pennsylvania with his wife and six children. He is the author of 39 New Saints You Should Know and Saint Who? 39 Holy Unknowns.
- Author(s)Brian O' Neel
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.