All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this incandescent page-turner, sixteen-year-old Claire learns the unfortunate truth that sometimes a girl has to kiss a lot of frogs...Brilliantly capturing the complexities of friendship, the struggles of self-discovery, and the difficulties of trying to find love in high school, Rachael Allen has crafted a rich debut that's impossible to put down. No matter how many boys Claire kisses, she can't seem to find a decent boyfriend-someone who isn't afraid of her family's tragic past or her own aspirations for the future ...until she meets Luke. But Megan, Claire's closest friend, is falling for Luke, too, and if there's one thing Claire kws for sure, it's that Megan is pretty much irresistible. With true love and best friendship on the line, Claire suddenly has everything to lose. And what she learns-about her crush, her friends, and most of all herself-makes the choices even harder.
- Author BiographyRachael Allen lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, two children, and two sled dogs. In addition to being a YA writer, she's a mad scientist, a rabid Falcons fan, an expert dare list maker, and a hugger. Rachael is also the author of 17 First Kisses.
- Author(s)Rachael Allen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight265 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.