All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn Bues Aires, a corrupt cop is assigned to investigate a murder he committed Commissioner Miguel Fortunato is nearing retirement after a long, dishonest career. Six months ago he was ordered to kidnap foreigner Robert Waterbury for reasons left unclear. The kidnapping turned to murder. Now the Americans are sending their own investigator, and Fortunato is assigned to support her. Fortunato is quickly drawn into the dazzling world of his victim, a failed velist who came to Bues Aires desparate to make a big score. As he uncovers the vast outlines of a global crime, Fortunato begins to unravel t only the murder, but the deeper mystery of his own career and the lies that have sustained it.
- Author BiographyStuart Archer Cohen has traveled extensively through the Americas, from Tierra del Fuego to the Arctic, as well as China. His trading company, Invisible World, imports and retails wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere clothing from South America and Asia. Cohen's other novels include Invisible World and The Army of the Republic. He lives in Juneau, Alaska, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Stuart Archer Cohen
- PublisherFour Winds Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFour Winds Press
- Weight428 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.