All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- Description'Let's celebrate, right w, shall we? The cake's ruined, but we've got the ashes. 17 candles on the ashes of my fucking life - ' At seventeen years old, Scott is facing a future that is as uncertain as his past. The death of his adopted mother throws his life into chaos, and w he finds himself having to fit in with a new middle-class family, and the birth-mother he never knew. Class differences soon reach fever pitch, and guilt has the winning hand. Whoever thought change would be this difficult, and what is Scott hiding under the bed?
- Author BiographyDameon Garnett has had two plays receive their world premieres at the Finborough Theatre - the Time Out Critics' Choice Break Away (2005) which starred Tina Malone of Shameless, and Follow (2008). His first play, New Year's Day, was performed at the Royal Court Young Writers' Festival, starring Michael Angelis. He also received a playwriting bursary from the Soho Theatre. This year, he was invited to become a member of the Studio Group at the Royal Court Theatre where he is working on a new play.
- Author(s)Dameon Garnett
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.