All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fabulous collection of 175 protein-packed salads provides a wonderfully nutritious recipes that are perfect for creating fresh and healthy meals. There is something for every occasion in this vibrant book, whether you're looking for an elegant appetizer for a dinner party, a simple low-carb lunch, or a hearty evening meal. Recipes include traditional appetizers, such as Prawn Cocktail, Marinated Herrings, or Carpaccio with Rocket; impressive low-carbohydrate fish dishes, such as Trout & Ginger Salad, Moroccan Tuna Salad with Green Beans & Eggs, or Anchovy & Roasted Pepper Salad; and protein-rich meat and poultry recipes, such as Roasted Chicken & Walnut Salad and Warm Chorizo & Spinach Salad. Full nutritional information is provided for every recipe, detailing the protein, carbohydrate and fat content of each dish, as well as the calories. Stunning photographs and straightforward step- by-step instructions make this cookbook invaluable to anyone planning a nutritious and protein-rich diet for health or weight loss.
- Author BiographyJulia Canning first became passionate about food when she attended a Cordon Bleu cookery course. Since then, her long career in food writing included editing several Good Housekeeping recipe books and working as a cookery editor for publishers such as DeAgostini and Marshall Cavendish. Julia has worked with Hermes House on many popular titles, including Desserts: 500 Delicious Receipes and Italy's 500 Best-Ever Recipes.
- Author(s)Julia Canning
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note175 colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.