All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's most acclaimed historian presents the intricate story of the year of the birth of the United States of America. 1776 tells two gripping stories: how a group of squabbling, disparate colonies became the United States, and how the British Empire tried to stop them. A story with a cast of amazing characters from George III to George Washington, to soldiers and their families, this exhilarating book is one of the great pieces of historical narrative.
- Author BiographyDavid McCullough has won the Pulitzer Prize, the Francis Parkman Prize, the Los Angeles Times Book Award and has twice won the National Book Award. He is the author of John Adams, Truman, Brave Companions, Mornings on Horseback, The Path Between the Seas, The Great Bridge and The Johnstown Flood.
- Author(s)David McCullough
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.