All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is more than a what to do or a how to book. It is a blend of both. In every chapter, there is an obvious what and an obvious how, as well as many subtle secrets. It is so full of treasures and secrets you will want to read it over and over. Finding gold or diamonds is easy if you kw where and what to look for. If the man in the story Acers of Diamonds had kwn what raw diamonds looked like, he would t have sold his farm, which was full of diamonds, to get money to go in search of them. It is good to be good at whatever you do. It is better to become highly successful and among the best at what you do. It is best to be truly great which includes being highly successful, satisfaction, joy, happiness, providing service to your fellow man, and being somewhat unique. It does t necessarily include wealth and riches although usually does. A 30 year study reveals 18 steps or skills one must both kw and learn to become great. Some people are lucky eugh to just stumble on to the 18 steps. People like George Washington, Henry Ford, Sam Walton, Mother Teresa, and Neil Armstrong exemplify people who have found the way. Each of these people mastered one or more of the skills and were proficient in all of them. Most were masters in three or four of the skills. I Q or mastery of a skill is t eugh. Many brilliant, hardworking, and educated people go through life as failures. Only one in a hundred is wealthy. Of those who are wealthy only a small percentage are great. Is it because they were lazy or did t really try? No. It was because they did t kw all the 18 steps they needed to follow. Even if you kw the steps you must still apply the steps daily to find greatness. One of the reasons people procrastinate and fail is because they are unsure of what they need to learn and do. This easy to read book gives you all 18 Steps. It will put you on the path to greatness. You will discover what you need to learn in order to become proficient or master each step. It may be the only book in publication that introduces you to every step you need. It is up to you to apply the secrets and step into the light. The book 18 Steps To Greatness makes it possible. All success requires action. Buy this book.
- Author(s)Clive J Buchanan
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.