Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of paper cut-outs, most of them made by Richard Hall between 1780 and 1800. They illustrate life in the Georgian period and offer a fascinating glimpse of everyday life.
- Author BiographyMike has spent his time, since retiring as a lawyer, researching life in the Georgian era, based on the diaries and other papers left by his ancestor Richard Hall. His book The Journal of a Georgian Gentleman was published in 2011. Some of the illustrations for that book consisted of paper cut-outs made by Richard Hall in the last twenty years of the Eighteenth Century - and this has led Mike to prepare a separate collection devoted entirely to the cut-outs.
- Author(s)MR Mike Rendell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.