All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAdolf Hitler spent 1924 away from society and surrounded by co-conspirators of the failed Beer Hall Putsch. Behind bars in a prison near Munich, Hitler passed the year with deep reading and intensive writing, a year of slowly walking gravel paths while working feverishly on his book Mein Kampf. This was the year of Hitler's final transformation into the self-proclaimed savior and infallible leader who would appropriate Germany's historical traditions and bring them into his vision for the Third Reich. Until w, one has devoted an entire book to the single, dark year of Hitler's incarceration following his attempted coup. Peter Ross Range richly depicts this year that bore to the world a monster.
- Author BiographyPeter Ross Range is a world-traveled journalist who has covered war, politics and international affairs. A specialist in Germany, he has written extensively for Time, The New York Times, National Geographic, the Sunday Times Magazine, Playboy, and U.S. News & World Report, where he was a White House correspondent. He has also been an Institute of Politics Fellow at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government; a Guest Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington; and a Distinguished International Visiting Fellow at the University of North Carolina Journalism School. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Peter Ross Range
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note1x16pp b/w insert
- Weight562 g
- Width242 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.