CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis series depicts worldwide events of the twentieth century in a vel way. Fascinating black-and-white photographs from the Getty Images collection put images of the power of an event or the zaniness of new trends right before the viewersa?? eyes. The force of wars and political conflicts is just as important a theme in these comprehensive volumes as world-shaking invations in science and techlogy. These are accompanied by portraits of great personalities in art, politics, and society. The lives of everyday people with their (at the time) common and t-so-common curiosities also comprise an extensive part of each book: sailing on roller skates in 1929, painted-on nylon stockings in 1947, or a dry cleanera??s where the charge for miniskirts varies according to their length.
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- LanguageEnglish, German & French
- Series TitleImages of the 20th Century - Getty Images S.
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date05/03/2011
- Content Note370 b&w pictures
- Weight565 g
- Width146 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNick Yapp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.