All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- Description<i>1942 'Oh, Mom!': What Can Possibly Happen?</i> by Arthur D. Race is an entertaining series of anecdotes from the author's life beginning at the time of his birth into his seventh decade. While written in a very self-deprecating manner, the author realizes his good fortune to have been in the right place at the right time to come to the aide of others, at times even saving lives. While he experienced depression at times in his life, these occurrences brightened his spirits, at least for a little while. By sharing these inspiring episodes, Race hopes others will see how gratifying it can be to see the world around them and make a difference in the lives of others, even by the simplest of actions. About the Author Arthur D. Race was born and raised in Bethlehem, PENNSYLVANIA, where he attended public schools and graduated from Liberty High School Vocational. Serving in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War and horably discharged in 1966, he later married and became the father of two children. He worked at Bethlehem Steel Printing Services for twenty-eight years, and then retired from OCLC Preservation Resources in 2004. In addition, to provide the best for his family, the author also worked part-time jobs most of his life. Race is a member of American Legion Post 314 and AARP.
- Author(s)Arthur D Race
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight119 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.