CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis reviews all commentary on the US response (or lack thereof) to the 1994 Rwanda gecide to identify suggested US responses to a similar situation that may occur in the future. Purpose is to develop a course of action for the US response that is feasible, acceptable and suitable. Such a course of action passes fulfills the requirements of Feasibility, Acceptability and Suitability, collectively kwn as the FAS Test. Commentators reviewed across the political spectrum did provide some specific suggestions, from which the course of action was developed. Overall conclusion is that the most promising policy response that passes the FAS Test is US support to the opponents seeking to overthrow a gecidal regime.
- Author(s)Karl Olson
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.