CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSara Peters visionary debut collection is a book about obsessions about desire, violence, sex, beauty, and cruelty, about how they lace through our days, leaving us changed. In these startling poems of mystery and terror, we meet remarkable characters enduring unspeakable things, confronting the raw reality of existence through fearless candor. With profound clarity, elegance, and humour, Sara Peters reminds us of the harrowing and beautiful complexity of life itself. <i>1996</i> marks the undeniable arrival of an essential and brave new voice.
- Author BiographySara Peters: Sara Peters was born in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. She completed an MFA at Boston University, and was a Stegner Fellow in poetry at Stanford University from 2010 to 2012. Her poems have appeared in <i>Poetry Daily</i>, <i>The Threepenny Review</i>, and <i>The Walrus</i>. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Sara Peters
- PublisherHouse of Anansi Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHouse of Anansi Press
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.