All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of papers presented at the 1st International Symposium of Teaching Turkish as a Foreign Language. The Symposium was held at Het Pand Culture and Congress Center of Ghent University in April 2015. It was presented by the Sakarya University Institute of Education Sciences and the Belgium Turkish Associations with the support of the Turkish Language Association and the Yunus Emre Institute.
- Author BiographyIsmail Gulec, was a research assistant at the Istanbul University Institute of Turkish Studies. He'd worked between 2005-2015 at Sakarya University, Education Faculty, Department of Turkish Education. From June 23, 2015 on he is a professor for Turkish Language and Literature at the Department of Old Turkic Literature of ?Istanbul Medeniyet University. Bekir Ince works as an assistant professor at Sakarya University. He was a Turkish teacher in France for the Turkish Republic Ministry of National Education. He served as the vice president of the Sakarya University Turkish Language and Application Research Center and currently he is a member of administrative board of the Sakarya University Turkish Language and Application Research Center.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note44
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBekir Ince,Ismail Gulec
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.