All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionGod has called each of us to be his ambassadors--to offer a message of reconciliation to an alienated world. But what does a successful ministry look like? What Paul shows us about his life and ministry in this intensely personal letter is in startling contrast to prevalent views of successful ministry today. These studies will help you discover the power of strength through weakness for serving a needy world.
- Author BiographyJames E. Plueddemann (Ph.D., Michigan State University) is Professor of Missions and Chair, Department of Missions and Evangelism at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. From 1967 until 1980 he and his wife, Carol, served in Nigeria as missionaries with SIM. During that time he was director of the Christian Education department for the Evangelical Churches of West Africa. From 1980 to 1993 he served on the faculty of Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. He traveled each summer in Africa, Europe, and South America to assist teachers and administrators of theological schools with curriculum design, creative teaching, and spiritual formation. He has an active and continuing interest in cross-cultural Christian education, leadership development, and theological education. Other areas of concern are team relationships, realistic future-oriented mission strategy, and especially prayer and revival. Dr. Plueddemann served as the International Director of SIM (Serving in Mission) from 1993 until 2004. SIM currently has about 1,600 missionaries in active service in approximately 40 countries. He is the author of God's Heart for the World: Missionary Themes from Genesis to Revelation; James: Growing in Maturity; Spiritual Hunger: Filling Your Deepest Longings; Meekness: Claiming Your Inheritance (all with Carol Plueddemann) and most recently Leading Across Cultures: Effective Ministry and Mission in the Global Church Carol Pluddemann is author of the Fisherman Bible Studies Great Passages of the Bible, Great People of the Bible and Great Prayers of the Bible.
- Author(s)Carol Plueddemann,James E. Plueddemann
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width131 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.