All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mysterious sea monster has been creating havoc in the ocean. Ships of all shapes and sizes, as well as humans, have been destroyed by this enigma! No corner of the Earth has been spared from its terror, as it continues to kill all who cross its path. In reaction to this destructive force, the US Government wastes time in sending out a team of experienced professionals to track down and destroy it. Professor Pierre Aronnax, a marine biologist; Conseil, his faithful assistant; and Ned Land, a Canadian master harpooner, come together in an epic hunt.
- Author BiographyJules Gabriel Verne was born in Nantes, France on February 8, 1828. Over the following 77 years, he became both a prodigious writer and a creator of characters that came to be known throughout the world. His work continues to live on well beyond his death and he is known by many as the father of modern science fiction.His stories revolved around the use of technologies of the day, such as in his novels <i>Five Days in a Balloon</i> and <i>Around the World in Eighty Days.</i> However, what made Verne really stand out were the flights of fancy he took with regard to the potential advances in technology. His fantastic creations were based, in many respects, on a keen understanding of science and the way it was moving forwards.
- Author(s)Jules Verne
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Note1
- Weight186 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.