All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an awesome raw soup recipe book that's easy, fun, and healthy! The recipes are so easy that even your kids can help make dinner. These recipes are made with organic produce which is good for the environment, your family and you. A raw food diet has more nutrients because the produce is in its natural state. A raw food diet helps to combat the daily toxins that are associated with the air, home, work, etc. And raw food also helps curtail many diseases such as diabetes, lower cholesterol, weight loss, and many other ailments.
- Author BiographyB.S. Science in Physical Anthropology minor in business, and Culinary Arts Degree. Advocate for organic, vegetarian, vegan, and raw food diets. I have been a vegetarian/vegan/raw foodist for over 20 years. Published author of living foods or raw food recipe books for Recipes 4 Raw Food. Have also worked in real estate for over 10 years. Have several of websites to help people who are interested http: //Recipes4RawFood.com and http: //RawFoodForToday.com. Owner of www.RawFoodsAssociation.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Tennefoss
- PublisherSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.