Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a raw food recipe book of 20 green smoothies that are made with organic greens, veggies, nuts, seeds, and fruits! They taste wonderful and are great for you!The recipes are so easy even your kids can help make them! Some of the green smoothie recipes are made with spinach, kale, lettuce, celery, cucumbers, strawberries, mangos, blueberries, and many other different fresh organic fruits and vegetables. Even if you don't like some the ingredients you can switch to ather fruit or vegetable that you do like, just as long as you are getting greens in your diet! A raw food diet has more nutrients because the produce is in its most natural form. A raw diet helps to combat the daily toxins that are associated with the air, home, work, etc. Raw food also helps to curtail many diseases such as diabetes, lowers cholesterol, weight loss, arthritis, and many other ailments. These green smoothies are so easy for breakfast or anytime of the day that this recipe book may be the only recipe book you will ever need. Plus they are loaded with so many nutrients that you will feel and look better everyday.
- Author BiographyB.S. Science in Physical Anthropology minor in business, and Culinary Arts Degree. Advocate for organic, vegetarian, vegan, and raw food diets. I have been a vegetarian/vegan/raw foodist for over 20 years. Published author of living foods or raw food recipe books for Recipes 4 Raw Food. Have also worked in real estate for over 10 years. Have several of websites to help people who are interested http: //Recipes4RawFood.com and http: //RawFoodForToday.com. Owner of www.RawFoodsAssociation.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Tennefoss
- PublisherSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Cabana Publishing, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.