All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.08
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook offers 20 sportive cycling routes in the best cycling areas of south east England. The training rides range between 60 and 117km (37 to 73 miles) in length, and offer a wide range of challenge, from flat routes for pacing training, to tough, hilly routes to climb. The 20 sportive routes are found in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and East Sussex, a collection from near Oxford down to the south coast by Bournemouth and Portsmouth. From the Surrey and Chiltern Hills to the New Forest and South Downs, there are miles of cycle-friendly roads suitable for sportive training. All 20 routes are graded for difficulty and include timings, ascent, food-stops and access information, as well as antated route maps and clear route descriptions. Sportive cycling is a growing sport, and this guide provides routes for experienced riders and those new to this sport. Useful information on bike maintenance and equipment, to travelling around the areas with your bike and advice on accommodation is also included. The result is a sportive guidebook that will prepare you for the challenges ahead, and allow you to explore the best cycling the south-east has to offer.
- Author BiographyColin Dennis' passion for cycling has taken him all over the UK and Europe, both leading expeditions and for personal pleasure. Plotting, planning and escaping to new locations, his work as both freelance copywriter and cycle guide provides a happy balance at home and work. Colin is never happier than when he's struggling up a steep climb behind a group, usually covered in mud!
- Author(s)Colin Dennis
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Weight150 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.