Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a complete vice, or a long-time fitness fanatic, this easy to follow series of 20 dynamic training programmes aims to inspire you to achieve your exercise and fitness goals. Published by Central YMCA Guides - from Central YMCA, the UK's leading activity for health charity - and written by experienced personal trainer, Darren O'Toole, this essential guide provides simple, step-by-step advice on boosting your general fitness, endurance, strength and power. Darren's thoughtfully compiled and progressive programmes, designed for those with varying degrees of experience, spans weeks and covers exercises of all types; from interval training to strength and conditioning. With something for everyone, this must-read guide proves that following a simple training programme can achieve fantastic results.
- Author(s)Darren O'Toole Bsc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.