All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to code your very own computer games using Scratch software. With easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions, create all types of popular games from Snake and Brick Bouncer to driving and action games. 20 Games to Create with Scratch introduces key coding concepts through simple and practical tasks - from drawing shapes and giving instructions in code to building games and much more! Each chapter progresses in difficulty, yet instructions and explanations are always easy to understand.
- Author BiographyMAX WAINEWRIGHT has written over 20 educational software titles for children. His programs and websites have won a number of awards including BETT, ERA and Practical Pre-School Gold Awards. Max also used to be a primary school teacher. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Max Wainewright
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.