All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThese solos, with pia accompaniment, can be used by individual players as well as for performance by groups. They have proven effective for recruiting string players in the public schools, and for string classes, solo contests and string festivals. Each piece has a distinct value, either for development of certain rhythms, for the development of the left hand and bow arm, and for development of style and musicianship. For more advanced players, these pieces may include shifting into the third position. The third position fingerings may be added by the student or the teacher. Published for violin, viola, cello, string bass, and pia accompaniment.
- Author(s)Samuel Applebaum
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight129 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.