All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20 Questions is a comprehensive guide to today's most pressing issues in the study of children, tweens, and teens and the media. Sharon R. Mazzarella brings together leading experts to address a range of topics from government regulation and the effects of violent entertainment to the commercialization of youth culture and self-identity. This book is designed with the classroom in mind, with accessible writing and end-of-chapter questions.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Sharon R. Mazzarella is Associate Professor in the Communication Studies Department at Clemson University. She is editor of Girl Wide Web: Girls, the Internet and the Negotiation of Identity (Peter Lang, 2005) and co-editor of Growing Up Girls: Popular Culture and the Construction of Identity (Peter Lang, 1999).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySharon R. Mazzarella
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.