Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionArabia held a mysterious power that pulled individuals to the hot sands of the Middle East. Where else could one find the beautiful Arabian horses that could take one flying across the sands? Where else did people live in their beautifully decorated tent dwellings and plan Jihad for their enemies? James was a young American boy who had been trained by his family's Arabian servant and friend to one day go to Arabia to live. That desire grew inside James as James grew to become a man. Most who were drawn to Arabia had idea of the cost Arabia could exact from you. It could even demand your life. There was much treachery in Arabia because of the lust for power. This was even true in one's own family, as family members were killed to prevent them from rising to power. What was it that drew the heart of James La Faye? Was it a lust for personal power, or was it a desire to see the heart of Arabia changed toward the people of America? Would there always be the hatred and mistrust between the two worlds?
- Author(s)Wanda Reu
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.