All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWith an emphasis on pragmatic approaches that can be accomplished in the classroom, this almanac of teaching solutions provides inner-city educators with 100 all-new strategies to daily challenges. As turver rates remain excessively high among teachers in urban schools--83 percent of whom are white females who were ill-prepared by their college programs--the type of firsthand experience offered by this helpful manual continues to be an essential source of training. The advice and expertise presented is fully supported by real-life examples rather than intangible theory, and the details directly tackle issues of race and class while offering a legitimate criticism of the American school system that poses many of the problems that teachers face.
- Author BiographyJawanza Kunjufu is the author of over 65 books, including Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys, Good Brothers Looking for Good Sisters, and Black College Student Survival Guide. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.