Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of recipes designed to take the stress out of mealtimes and provide delicious dishes for the whole family to enjoy, without the need to spend hours in the kitchen. The book contains suggestions for breakfasts, light bites & lunchbox ideas, midweek meals, classic suppers, weekend treats and cakes & bakes.
- Author BiographyEmma Jane is a food stylist and food writer who has been working on books and magazines for over 15 years. She has two children, Jasmine aged 15 and Charlie aged 11, who both share their Mum's love of food and enjoy helping to rustle something delicious up in the kitchen. Emma Jane likes to make her recipes realistic, simple and achievable by everyone.
- Author(s)Emma Jane Frost
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/02/2017
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Weight378 g
- Width142 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.