All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-free is the way to be for many of those who suffer from coeliac disease, gluten allergies and even those who simply want to cut wheat from their diet. With over 200 delicious recipes, 200 Gluten-Free Recipes showcases how easy life can be when eating gluten-free, and beautiful photographs and clear instructions make this book perfect for every cook at all ability levels. With recipes such as breakfast cereal bars, Thai coconut chicken, Victoria sandwich cake, chocolate caramel shortbread and lemon drizzle cake, this book enables home cooks to create healthy meals at home without sacrificing flavor.
- Author BiographyLouise Blair is a home economist and food stylist who specialises in healthy recipes. She was a consultant for Diabetes UK and is the author of a number of books including Quick Cooking for Diabetes and Low-GI Cookbook, both published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Louise Blair
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.