All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCapture the flavours of delicious seasonal produce for the whole year with this extensive collection of ideas for jams and preserves. With savoury relishes including chillied red tomato, sweet spreads such as winter fig and orange jam and exotic surprises including gingered carrot and coriander chutney, these jams and preserves will pack your cupboards full of flavour to give every meal a lift. Each recipe also makes a personal gift and treat to give to loved ones and ensure the simplest of ingredients really pack a full flavour into each jar.
- Author BiographySara Lewis is an experienced home economist and food writer. She was the cookery editor of 'Practical Parenting' magazine for over 12 years and is the author of many cookery books including 'Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: Slow Cooker', 'Kids in the Kitchen', 'The Bread Book' and 'Gourmet Low Carb', all published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Sara Lewis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Weight378 g
- Width141 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.