All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking to create a relaxed brunch for two, something indulgent for a special occasion or a delicious dessert to share, Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Meals for Two will provide you with a host of inspiring ideas. Whether you are preparing for lunch with a close friend or a romantic dinner, here you will find recipes specially designed for two people. With mouthwatering dishes ranging from indulgent Blueberry French Toasts to satisfying Beef fillet with walnut pesto, your taste buds are in for a treat. Each recipe has easy-to-follow instructions and is accompanied by a full-page colour photograph to ensure perfect results.
- Author BiographyLouise Blair is a home economist and food stylist, specializing in healthy recipes. She is a consultant for Diabetes UK and is the author of a number of books including Delicious Cooking for Diabetes, Low GI Cookbook and Great Gluten-free Baking, all published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Louise Blair
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.