All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers delicious mouthwatering dishes to make in a slow cooker or crock pot with 900 step-by-step photographs. This book demonstrates that slow cookers can transform your busy life by letting you prepare dishes in advance and then return home to melt-in-the-mouth meals. It features a fabulous range of classic and contemporary recipes, including seafood chowder, Boston baked beans, steak and kidney pie, moussaka, special fish pie, Vermont baked maple custards and chocolate cheesecake brownies. An illustrated practical reference section explains all the preparation and cooking techniques to help you get the very most from your slow cooker or crock pot. Clear, concise instructions and 900 step photographs make recipes easy to follow for mouthwatering results. A complete nutritional analysis of the fat, carbohydrate, salt and calorie count for each recipe is included to help you plan your meals successfully. Most cooks want to prepare minimum-effort meals in the kitchen for maximum effect, and this delightful book is essential reading. Included are slow cooker recipes for soups, casseroles, curries and rich, satisfying puddings, as well as pates, terrines, pies, cakes, preserves and drinks. This lavish collection is the ultimate guide to making the most of your slow cooker, bringing together over 200 recipes that are cooked over a gentle heat to deepen and enrich the dish. Here are diverse traditional and fresh new dishes, with something for everyone. Beautifully presented and endlessly useful, it is ideal for cooks who want to make healthy food while getting on with a busy life.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson is a trained Cordon Bleu cook who has worked in various hotels and restaurants including the Roux Brothers' patisseries. Her catering experience led to work in publishing - creating recipes and styling food - and she became Deputy Cooking Editor on Woman's Weekly and later Me magazine. Catherine currently works as a freelance writer and is a consultant for a number of food and lifestyle magazines. She is the author of Pastry, Preserves and Cooking with Chocolate and Coffee.
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 900 photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width169 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.