All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 200 recipes infused with the vibrant and complex flavors of Spain, you can recreate the tastes of the tapas bar and restaurant in your home. Spanish cuisine is rich with the country's history, displaying the multicultural influences of a varied past. Delight your senses with a delicious range of recipes to suit any occasion, from hearty family lunches to dinner party centerpieces. Whip up a refreshing Gazpacho on a hot summer's day, or bring comfort in Winter with a delicious Lentil & Chorizo Stew. Wow friends and family with a Valencian Paella or delicately flavored Galician-style Monkfish. For something sweet, try Peaches in White Wine or Spanish Cinnamon Custard. Spanish life revolves to a great extent around food, and with this tempting collection, yous can too.
- Author BiographyThis versatile collection of 360 recipes is perfect for the busy cook. In this innovative book, you can dial the basic recipe up or down to suit the amount of time you have. Just choose the version that suits you.If you are pressed for time, then the 10-minute option gives you clever short cuts.A few more minutes to spare? Using the 20-minute version, your meal will be on the table in 20 minutes or fewer.Have the time to spend a little longer to add something special? The 30-minute variation is the one you need.Whether you are cooking for hungry kids or feeding a crowd for dinner, the Hamlyn QuickCook series puts you in the driving seat with a fantastically flexible approach that allows you to cook just what you want, in exactly the time you have available.
- Author(s)Emma Lewis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.