All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 200 recipes infused with the vibrant and complex flavours of Spain, you can recreate the tastes of the tapas bar in your home. There are tempting recipes to suit any occasion, from simple family lunches to dinner party centrepieces. Whip up a refreshing Andalusian Gazpacho on a hot summer's day or, for something simple yet delicious, try Mussels in a Saffron Broth. If you've got a celebration coming up, wow friends and family with a Valencian Paella. And, to round things off perfectly, sample one of the sweet treats, such as Moscatel Roasted Peaches or Santiago Almond Torte.
- Author BiographyThis versatile collection of 360 recipes is perfect for the busy cook. In this innovative book, you can dial the basic recipe up or down to suit the amount of time you have. Just choose the version that suits you.If you are pressed for time, then the 10-minute option gives you clever short cuts.A few more minutes to spare? Using the 20-minute version, your meal will be on the table in 20 minutes or fewer.Have the time to spend a little longer to add something special? The 30-minute variation is the one you need.Whether you are cooking for hungry kids or feeding a crowd for dinner, the Hamlyn QuickCook series puts you in the driving seat with a fantastically flexible approach that allows you to cook just what you want, in exactly the time you have available.
- Author(s)Emma Lewis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleHamlyn All Colour Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight385 g
- Width144 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.