2007 Microsoft Office System Step by Step by Joan Preppernau, Steve Lambert, Curtis Frye, Joyce Cox (Mixed media product, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe smart way to learn Microsoft Office one step at a time! The second edition of this popular book features new and expanded content. In addition to covering familiar Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Office Access 2007, Excel(r) 2007, Outlook(r) 2007, PowerPoint(r) 2007, and Word 2007 you now also get coverage of Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, SharePoint(r) Server 2007, Groove(r) 2007, OneNote(r) 2007, and InfoPath(r) 2007. Work at your own pace through the easy numbered steps, practice files on CD, helpful hints, and troubleshooting help to learn the fundamentals of working with the 2007 Microsoft Office system, including how to navigate the new user interface. Learn how to create professional-quality documents, powerful spreadsheets, and compelling slide presentations. And discover how to get your Web site up and running, take notes electronically, and manage your e-mail communications and workday. The companion CD includes skill-building practice files, eBooks, and more. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Author BiographyJoyce Cox has more than 20 years of experience developing training materials about technical subjects for non-technical audiences. She is the author or coauthor of dozens of books about Microsoft Office applications and Windows, including MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007 STEP BY STEP, MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK 2007 STEP BY STEP, and MICROSOFT OFFICE POWERPOINT 2007 STEP BY STEP. Joyce is the vice president of Online Training Solutions, Inc. Curtis D. Frye is a coauthor of MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL 2003 PROGRAMMING INSIDE OUT and the author of MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL 2003 STEP BY STEP, MICROSOFT EXCEL VERSION 2002 PLAIN & SIMPLE, FASTER SMARTER HOME NETWORKING, several books on Office Access, and numerous online training courses. Joan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Author(s)Curtis Frye,Joan Preppernau,Joyce Cox,Steve Lambert
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/03/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Weight1538 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.