All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionYou are what you write! At least in the eyes of potential employers, your mailed, faxed, or e-mailed letters say a great deal about your fitness for future employment. Your letters give potential employers important clues about your personality and behaviour. They help employers solve one of their most important hiring challenges -- predicting a candidate's future performance. You simply must demonstrate strong communication skills when looking for a job. Many employers report well-crafted cover letters, or thoughtful thank you letters, to be more important to granting interviews and offering jobs than resumes or interviews. They are key contributors to job search success. Here is the book that shows you how to write powerful letters that open the doors to employers. Included are more than 200 examples of letters that should be written at various stages of any job search. Outlining 52 key principles for writing, distributing, and following up job search communication, the authors present numerous letters for all types of job search occasions.
- Author BiographyDrs Ron & Caryl Krannich are two of America's leading career and travel writers who have authored over 80 books.
- Author(s)Caryl Krannich,Ron L. Krannich
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Weight806 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.