Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionOn December 21, 2012, Earth will complete a rare procession cycle that occurs only once every 25,800 years! At this time, the Sun will align with the galactic plane of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Maya intentionally ended their Long Count calendar on this date, signifying a pivotal point for all of humanity and warn of a reoccurring 5,125 year cycle of worldwide destruction. This book also reveals prophecies given by the Hopi, the Egyptians, the Bible, and famous psychics Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus, all of which tell of apocalyptic events that are w occurring and will soon reach a peak. Prophecies from many sources echo the threat of global catastrophe, but also state that if we change our ways, a new age of peace will emerge. It is possible for humans of all walks of life to live in harmony with each other and the planet, and this book outlines a plan for such a reawakening. Two Paths differs in many ways from other sources concerning the events of 2012. Burtenshaw proposes intriguing interpretations presented in other book regarding age-old prophecies surrounding upcoming dates singled out by the Maya: 12-21-12 and 3-31-13. He provides statements given by the Maya council of 440 elders, who state that Judgment Day will t occur on 12-21-12, but on 3-31-13, Easter of 2013, when three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, unless we drastically alter our current course of action. Burtenshaw provides workable solutions to the many ecological problems facing the country today. He demonstrates how the events of 2012/2013 and the state of the environment are fundamentally intertwined. He links recent statements given by the Maya Council of Elders, who state that three days of darkness will occur on 3-31-13, with end of days predictions of The Three Days of Darkness recorded by many prophets throughout history to show that Judgment Day will likely occur on Easter 2013 (rather than 12-21-12, as is commonly believed). TWO PATHS also explores the prophecies given by many prophets and psychics of The Three Days of Darkness, which include predictions of current events that were prophesied to precede the end of days, along with information on The Final Warning, a supernatural occurrence, written to be a final appeal from God to mankind for penance before the three days of darkness and destruction of three-quarters of mankind. In addition, the book discloses predictions made by these prophets, informing us of the immediate signs of the three days and nights of darkness and how to survive through them. Scientists from around the globe state that we have w reached a tipping point-a point of return-where the damage that we are inflicting upon Earth may soon become irreversible. This declaration is echoed by ultimatums recently given to the world from the Maya Council of Elders in Guatemala, who inform us that we must once again live in harmony with the planet, or face devastating consequences. This book will change the nation's views and awaken the American spirit, enabling the people of this great nation to save the planet from the damage we are presently inflicting upon it, thus saving the world as we kw it and regaining control of our futures, and ultimately, our fate on Earth.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur Bruce Burtenshaw is the creator of five successful businesses; each venture in a new field. He has also researched and deciphered the prophecies pertaining to the end of days for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Bruce L Burtenshaw
- PublisherWinds of Change Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWinds of Change Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kal Chapman,Skylar D Burtenshaw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.