Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionOverview of expectations around 2012 in the context of any astrological support for these expectations. Astrological overview begins in 2007 and observes patterns in the world through 2022, with reflections on historic patterns particularly in regards to the world ecomy and the United States. Lists over 70 locations around the world with chart reviews for the next several years and what to expect.
- Author BiographyDavid Wheatley has been a Fine Artist/painter since first exhibiting in Soho, New York during the 1970's. His creative talents have expanded into murals, trompe l'oreal, reproductions and adaptations of other styles of painting, set design and faux finishing or glazed walls. His work and history can be seen at his website, http: //www.davidwheatley.we.bs Since childhood David developed another talent first as a tarot reader then extending into astrological theory, a practice which lead to the development of ideas in 2012 Before and After. Working occasionally as a full time tarot and astrological counselor, David grew familiar with many other related disciplines through the years that add great dimension to astrological traditions, including psychological perspectives and the development of quantum physics. David is originally from the Toronto, Canada area. Post high school education was in New York city. Eventually David lived full time in New York for several years, followed by periods of time living in Vermont, and other locations around the USA. He currently resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Author(s)David A Wheatley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.