All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide contains everything the indie artist or band needs to promote their music without having to rely on corporate or even indie record labels. Today's techlogical advances have leveled the playing field for indie artists to better compete with the big boys.
- Author BiographyBenny Black is a multi-dimensional artist with a serious focus on the creative and business oriented aspects of today's music industry. Not only is he an emcee, a producer, and an accomplished DJ, he is also the C.E.O. and co-owner of an indie label, Conspiracy Theory Entertainment Group (CTEG). In his role as the C.E.O. of a small label, he has had the opportunity to work hands on with his artists and assist them with their individual development as an artist. Years of experience in various facets of the music industry, including college and commercial radio, have given Benny Black a wealth of knowledge to better assist his artists with.
- Author(s)Benny Black
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.