All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- Description2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar with ideas for marketing, promotion, social media marketing, events and more. This calendar will help you design and keep your marketing initiatives on track, all year long. You'll build marketing momentum by tapping into the inspiration and ideas in this calendar to help you attract, engage and retain clients, sell more retail, get more referrals and become more profitable. Visually, the calendar provides reminders and triggers for each month, so that e-mail marketing, blogging and social media marketing become part of your regular routine in a natural, easy-to-manage way. Build a bigger role for your business in the lives of your clients!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kraus is the owner of Be InPulse branding, marketing and design and the author of marketing guide and idea books that are written specifically for the professional beauty industry. Make Over Your Marketing: 12 Months of Marketing for Salon and Spa is the perfect companion to the 2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar. Make Over Your Marketing gives beauty industry professionals the knowledge and ideas needed to make over every customer touch point in order to grow, attract, engage and retain clients, increase referrals, sell more retail and build a bigger role for their business in the lives of their clients.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kraus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.