All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the discussions around the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 are built on fantastic guesses about an apocalyptic end of the world or some spiritual galactic transformation. These four discourses will dispel the fantasy and address authentic Mayan voices about what 2012's transformation is truly about.
- Author BiographyTerrence Bell is an adjunct professor in education and English at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He has spent over five years in Guatemala studying Mayan life, culture, and politics.
- Author(s)Terrence Deaton Bell
- PublisherTerrence Deaton Bell
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTerrence Deaton Bell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.