All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is the third biennial report coordinated by the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR). The first and second reports focused primarily on public policy and the role of national and local governments in disaster risk reduction. This current report explores why increasing disaster risks represent a growing problem for the ecomic and business community at different scales. It examines how paradoxically business investments that aimed to strengthen competitiveness and productivity may have inadvertently contributed to increasing risks. This report seeks to engage businesses in a dialogue on disaster risk management that goes beyond the current emphasis on response and preparedness and instead identifies opportunities for the creation of shared value for business and society.
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- LanguageEnglish, French
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.