All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis online self-study course is approved by the California Tax Education Council (2080-CE-0004) and fulfills the 5-hours of California Tax Law requirement. This course is designed for California tax professionals who have completed the required IRS 15 hour continuing education requirements. A physical booklet is also supplied for easy reference.
- Author BiographyKristeena Lopez joined Lopez Tax Service in February 1997. Kristeena taught grades 4th -12th for 12 years and was the school administrator for 3 years before she joined Lopez Tax Service. At Lopez Tax Service Kristeena developed and launched professional tax preparation classes in 1999 and became a California Tax Education Council approved provider. In October of 2007 Kristeena joined Latino Tax Professionals Association and brought her education expertise to help LTPA develop and launch a nationwide tax preparation education program to the new Registered Tax Return Preparer. She maintains about 200 clients with a varying degree of difficulty to keep her in the practice to help build a better teaching curriculum. When Kristeena joined Lopez Tax in February, she started as the E-File and copy clerk. In 1997 she took her first tax class from H & R Block. At first she was given dependent returns to complete and then her confidence grew to preparing over 900 tax returns a year. In 1999 Lopez Tax Service became a CTEC Vendor for tax education and in 2002 Kristeena began writing curriculum for Lopez Tax Service. When Carlos Lopez began LTPA in 2007 her training skills and curriculum writing were a natural fit to begin the education department of the association. Kristeena has made sure that Lopez Tax Service and Latino Tax Professionals Association become IRS approved CE Vendors since 2008 and now approved with IRS for EA and RTRP CE's as well as maintain the certification to be CTEC Vendors. Kristeena began her tax career with preparing dependent returns only and now she prepares individuals, LLCs, Partnerships and Non Profit tax returns. Teaching the tax school has helped her grow and understand tax law matters and with her education background helps LTPA with their tax education.
- Author(s)Kristeena S Lopez Ma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)David C Lopez Crtp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.