All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccinct, accurate, and flexible, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE is the ideal coding practice tool. Whether you are preparing for a certification exam, the approaching transition to ICD-10-CM, or improving your medical coding abilities, this workbook will help you achieve your goal. Designed to quickly boost coding proficiency, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE presents you with certification-style questions, challenging critical-thinking scenarios, and a variety of exercises to keep your skills sharp. Includes CEUs from the AAPC, and a 59-day trial of Optum's EncoderPro.com-Expert, an easy-to-use code look-up tool that gives you a professional edge.
- Author BiographyAlice Covell, CMA-A (AAMA), RMA, CPC, is a partner with Covell and Harwood Company, a Kalamazoo, Michigan-based consulting firm. She consults with physician practices and healthcare facilities on coding issues, billing compliance, and office management. Ms. Covell is also popular presenter on coding issues at seminars.
- Author(s)Alice Covell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.