All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2020 Vision leading chairmen and senior executives of major multinationals set out their vision of what their markets, companies and strategy will look like in 2020, and how they will prepare for and adapt to long-term change in the face of new techlogy, globalisation, intense competition, decreasing security and maturing markets.The contributors are all prominent figures in their industries. Between them they represent a diverse cross-section of the business world, in terms of geography, gender and industry, from sectors including advertising, education, healthcare, law, techlogy and retail.Here are insights from those operating at the top of their game, whose decisions affect t just global business, but all of our lives. They might t all agree about where we are going, but their combined perspectives afford a depth of analysis that makes this essential reading for both present and future leaders.As seen serialized in The Times on the 23rd and 24th of April 2015.If you would like to find out more, you can read the interview with Tim Burt in the Trust Magazine.
- Author BiographyTim Burt is an award-winning former Financial Times journalist and managing partner at StockWell Communications, where he provides strategic counsel to some of the world's largest companies. He is a former partner at Brunswick, one of the world's biggest PR agencies. His first book was the acclaimed Dark Art: The Changing Face of Public Relations (2012). He lives in London.
- Author(s)Tim Burt
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.